Hand-Crafted Wreath Workshop
- Regular price
- $195.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $195.00 USD
- Unit price
Have you ever admired a handmade wreath but had no idea how to make one? It is easy to understand. Wreaths are both fragrant and unexpected – a perfect hostess gift and a celebration of fall foliage and all of the “extras” we may sometimes forget to appreciate, as fall gives way to winter. They are surprisingly easy to create.
In this half-day workshop, you'll dive into a world of botanical bliss surrounded by the soothing scents and sights of dried lavender and other carefully curated botanicals. This isn't just a craft workshop – it's an immersion into the world of nature's beauty, held in the very place where these plants grow and thrive.
Guided by the expert eye of savvy floral forager and designer Kristi Zunk, the wreath, this historic symbol of victory and celebration will be transformed in your hands into a circle of serenity and natural elegance. Let each chosen piece of lavender and botanical reflect your personal journey, your dreams, and your aspirations.
Date for Workshop
Saturday, November 18
What Will Be Featured?
- A hands-on botanical education: As you weave together your wreath, you'll not just be crafting, but learning. Discover the characteristics which are the best flowers for drying, and the process of air-drying that preserves their beauty for months to come.
- A fun lavender experience: Beyond its visual charm, lavender is celebrated for its calming properties. As you work, let its aroma transport you to a state of relaxation. Explore its therapeutic qualities and find out why not all lavender has the same qualities.
- Guided composition and color theory: As each participant selects from a variety of dried botanicals, no two wreaths will be the same. Your creation will be a true reflection of your personal style, and a memento of a memorable day.
- all florals - we have saved and preserved a wide variety of fragrant and picturesque offerings, including lavender, zinnias, strawflowers, bachelor buttons, celosia, calendula, and more;
- 18"x18" wreath round and wire;
- discount for next season Bear Creek Farm seed purchase; and
- discount for next season Bear Creek Farm dahlia tuber purchase.
For All Levels
Whether you're a seasoned crafter or a beginner, our wreath workshop is designed to accommodate all skill levels. You'll leave not only with a beautiful wreath but also a newfound skills and knowledge. This workshop is a testament to the beauty that can be created when we take the time to appreciate, gather, and craft with nature's offerings.
This half-day workshop is $195. Class size is strictly limited. We start at 10 am and generally end at around 12-12:30 pm. For FAQ regarding workshops, please go to resources on the website.
When you and a friend sign up together, we will extend a 10% off discount to each of you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.